BuyaFakeDiploma.com Review


How did the fake diploma ordering process start with BuyaFakeDiploma.com?


BuyaFakeDiploma.com is one of the newer diploma websites on the internet, though it has picked up steam in the past few years and has a lot going for it. Overall we were very impressed with the site. It is appealing and has great aesthetics, and is easy to navigate through. I placed my order within minutes because the site was so customer friendly.

BuyaFakeDiploma only accepts credit cards – no other forms of payment which would obviously be a negative if you were hoping to pay by money order or another form of payment. However, credit card sales are after all the most secure and safe way to make a purchase, so this is ok with me. Also to note: credit cards make for an immediate transaction so I didn’t have to waste a day to get myself to send out a money order.

Customer service was fast, efficient, and friendly. They offer live chat, phone service, and email support. As it was after hours, we took advantage of their email support. This correspondence was prompt, respectful, and helpful.

It seemed to me that DiplomaCompany.com had a wider range of support hours throughout the day, so I subtracted one star here.

The shipping process (including dates and time)

BuyaFakeDiploma offers a wide range of shipping options. I enjoyed being able to pick my shipping option, depending on when I felt like I needed to receive my package.

Anytime anyone offers me choices to fit my schedule, I’m a happy person.

We ended up getting 3-day shipping, which came with a FedEx tracking number. Their 3-day shipping was average in price and time, which we felt would give us a fair representation of most shipping options customers would choose.

How my package was delivered (damaged?)

Our order arrived in good condition right on time. No complaints on shipping!

What my order looked like


We ordered the same diploma from the same college for the other reviews (except for ND-Center) mentioned previously, to keep it a controlled experiment. The gold seal was just as detailed and quality as the more expensive seals at PhonyDiploma.com and DiplomaCompany.com. Paper and print quality were right up there with the others.

Value

$199 was pretty on-par with other prices across the board. What you get for this money is comparable in quality and I would put it as an average value per the cost.

Summary of overall experience

Overall, I was pleased with my experience with Buy a Fake Diploma. Their website was easy to navigate through and when I had a question their customer support team responded in a prompt and courteous manner. The quality was great and I would rate it a pretty good value for the money spent.

PROS:

  • Very easy to place an order on their website
  • They offer both template and replica options
  • Good value for the price
  • Great quality
  • Prompt customer support
  • Order arrived to me in good condition and right on time.

CONS:

If you were hoping to pay by money order, you’re out of luck.







Translate